Wednesday, July 11, 2012

vbs

I like having a four year old.  It's fun to do big kid things, like VBS.  Our church doesn't have VBS, yet, so I found a program at a different church.  He was excited to go and meet new friends.  I love how fast kids make friends.  Here is a picture from "Crazy hair day"


Today was pajama day.  Shep and I had bible study this morning and I let him wear his pajamas, so he could feel like he was apart of things.  We've enjoyed our time together, but I know he wishes he could have gone, too.  Sometimes, it's hard to be the little brother.

Tonight was a special family night, so the parents could see all the kid's were learning.  Conner was so proud to show us his class area, where he eats snacks, plays games, etc.  They sang all their little songs.

There were even some bounce houses and sno cones!








                                                        Why, here's a pretty little lady.


                                                        She likes to stick her tongue out.





No comments:

Post a Comment