2010 Year in Review
1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before? Ate sushi.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I didn't make any resolutions that I remember.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? No family members, but lots of friends.
5. What countries did you visit? No countries=( I added Arizona to my lists of states and got to visit my beloved California this summer.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? I got the flu at the end of the summer and it completely wiped me out for almost a week. Not fun.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Governmental leaders.
14. Where did most of your money go? Gas, diapers, food and clothes for the boys.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: happier or sadder? Happier. I am so blessed. It has been my prayer that I would be filled with joy in being a mom. My situation hasn't changed (except for getting more sleep finally=), but my heart has!
20. How will you spend Christmas? Christmas Eve with my parents, grandparents, and two brothers, Christmas Day with Zack's parents and 7 brothers and then all of Zack's extended family on the 26th.
21. How will you spend New Years? Not sure. I'm pretty boring, so I probably won't make it until midnight.
22. What was your favorite TV program? I don't really watch tv besides kid's shows and the news. Does college football count?
30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010? I think I've finally got a little bit more fashionable. I got some cute tops, boots and skinny jeans.
33. What political issue stirred you the most? Obamacare