Friday, March 25, 2011

He said it!

It's time for a Conner post! I've got some good ones for you.

While I was preparing the boys' lunch I overheard them talking about teeth. I joined in. We talked about how many teeth they had etc. Conner then said, "Shep has a lot of teeth and his teeth are SHARP." Hmmmm...I wonder how he knows that.

Conner and I were playing soccer and discussing our team names. Me: Conner, my team is the rockets. What's your team? Conner: My team is the J. "Cruisers" Can you guess where that name came from?

While driving by the Ferrari Dealership- Conner: Mom, your car is old. (He actually comments about how old my car is quite frequently and has offered to buy me a new one) Me: I know. Conner: You need to buy a new one. I KNOW!! Next time we get a car, we can get a Ferrari. You can put my car seat in the back and we can zoom around time!!" Me: I doubt people with Ferrari's put car seats in the back.

The boys were playing very sweetly one morning. Me: Conner, I am so proud of you! You are sharing so nicely and be such a kind big brother. You are setting Shep such a good example etc... Conner: What are you going to give me??

I've been attempting to exercise during part of Conner's rest time. He loves to watch and continually tells me that I should be on the movie, too. That's real sweet of him.

2 comments: