Tuesday, July 19, 2011

that was a rough bedtime. one of those times that I really didn't know what else to do. i hate battling a 2 year old for an hour. (said stubborn 2 year old refused to take a nap this afternoon, too.)needless to say, i'm exhausted.

here's a few cute things the boys have said lately:

conner's prayer request tonight: "pray for my grandparents as they travel to texas to pick me up with my luggage." (big emphasis on luggage)

conner has started saying, "first of all..."

shep when trying unsuccessfully to use the potty last night: "the tank is empty, mom." then turning to me, "i like your shoulders."

shep has started to say "either". sometimes he uses it correctly, but he usually uses it in the place of saying "too". like, "i went there either."

shep yesterday morning: "go wake up that lazy 'donner'!" it was only 7:05 am, but that's late for my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment