Monday, November 21, 2011

Lately

The boys like to put their mattresses on the fall and "camp out". We found them like this before we went to bed one night.


Conner always has a project he's working on. He gets inspired by things he sees on Curious George or in books. I asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up and he said, " I want to build buildings". I could totally see him being an engineer. It's funny how you can see how their bent from such an early age. Here is Conner with a robot he made from various things around the house. He spent most his rest time that day collecting items for his robot.




A little bike practice. (I promise he normally has a helmet on) Conner has gotten good at his bike. He rides it just about everyday.





Shep giving me his "sweet face" while climbing a tree.




Working on a sand pit project with cones and cars. This was inspired by a cool book we found at the library. He wanted to dig a big hole and was disappointed that he couldn't. I didn't think the apartment complex would appreciate it. I promised him that someday we will have a yard for those kinds of things!




Today was Conner's Thanksgiving feast at school. They went all out!! Turkey, stuffing, rolls, sweet potato casserole, green beans and lots of pie. Boy, I'm gonna have to watch it. Sure wish my next appointment wasn't right after Thanksgiving. I have a feeling their could be a couple extra pounds gained.

This big boy here has gotten tall! He measured in at 38 in (95%) and 34 1/2 lbs (50%) at his 2 1/2 yr appointment. Looks like I've got a tall, lean boy on my hands. They've both had a bit of a spurt lately. Conner measured in at 41 in and 39 1/2 lbs.




Shep tried everything. He's much more adventurous than Conner when it comes to food.




Conner's class made pumpkin pudding today for the lunch.




Remember how I told you this boy was student of the month? Well, here's the poster from his class room!





Going to get the violin out tonight. I'm playing in the Christmas string ensemble at church. Haven't played publicly since we moved to Austin...yikes!!

1 comment:

  1. that first picture is so cute! i'm looking forward to my girls sharing a room in the near future.

    ReplyDelete