Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Dreadful Hair and Some Darling Pictures

Seriously, can the little stinker get much cuter?? After we got back from our trip, Zack's family stuck around a few days and we all stayed at the Barton Creek Resort in South Austin. We attempted to eat at the 5 star restaurant located in the resort with the boys. I might add this particular restaurant isn't just a nice restaurant, it is very quiet restaurant...not exactly kid friendly. The boys did pretty well, but Conner did throw one car of his cars down a small set of stairs before jumping down said set of stairs. We mostly took turns playing with them outside. It's beautiful there. This shot was taken shortly after the stair incident.



Silly bands were new to me. Guess I'm old and out of touch with what "tweens" and teens are into these days. Conner was very proud to be wearing the silly band Uncle Eli gave him.



Ok, so now the BIG question.

What to do with my dreadful hair. It used to be curly, but after a wonderful thing called pregnancy hormones, it is neither curly or straight. It is what I call "fuzzy". I have been growing it out for 14 mo now. I think I desperately want to be a long hair person. I love how it looks on people, but maybe my it's impractical. It takes me a long time to fix it nice and it's very hot here most of the year, so up it goes. If I want to wear it down I have to straighten it, which takes a lot of time that I don't have and it usually gets "fuzzy" again anyway. I've thought about perming it slightly to see if the curl would come back, but no money for that. Maybe a curling iron would help, but no money for that either. I'm contemplating chopping it off, which is much easier and cooler, but long hair is so beautiful. What are your opinions about short vs long hair?? I need some input. I feel if I cut it all off, the past 14 months of growing it out will all be in vain.














No comments:

Post a Comment