Thursday, November 18, 2010

Decorating with Boys

We set our Christmas tree up this afternoon. We had hit the 4 o'clock hour and needed something to do. (Anyone with kids will understand=) We didn't decorate it yet. I'm thinking I may decorate it alone this year or maybe leave a few ornaments out that the boys can add.

I left the room for a minute and this is what I found when I came back in. Conner was wearing two stockings on his feet and one on his head. Life with boys is never dull.


Shep had to join in. Yeah, he still doesn't like clothes, but he's getting better.

The sheer tree skirt always provides endless fun every year.

I think this one ended in a fight.
I guess Conner won this time=)

Playing with Mom.
Conner had to show Dad how he could wear the stockings.


Shep is only about 4 lbs lighter than Conner. He is catching up quickly! He is 35 in tall, which is how tall Conner was at age 2. Looks like they'll be the same size before I know it.












No comments:

Post a Comment