Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I Really Can't Believe it...

I really can't believe my little boy will be 3 years old tomorrow, or maybe I can. It's funny how quickly your kids grow up, yet how it also seems like they've always been around. It's hard to imagine life without Conner.




I love how he lives life to the fullest. I won't lie...the first 2 1/2 yrs of his life were a challenge. He didn't sleep (I'm sure you all remember that), he has always been opionated and likes to be in charge. Yet, I have learned so much from being his mother. I have been stretched and stretched in so many ways.
Conner January 2009
January 2010

Conner has become such a sweet little boy these past few months. My little friend. Sometimes (ok, a lot of times!!), it's been hard to never get a break, but I am increasingly greatful for this fleeting time I have with my little guy. I'm sure no one ever looks back and wishes they had spent less time with their kids.
Now




I think what's harder to believe than the fact that Conner is turning 3, is that it has been almost 4 years since I found out I was pregnant. Now that is crazy.












2 comments:

  1. He's so adorable!! It never ceases to amaze me how fast little kids grow up. Seems like yesterday our nephew was born, and now he's 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday conner!!! what a personality! love all these pictures.

    ReplyDelete