Thursday, February 3, 2011

in which we drink hot chocolate

We've been making the most of the cold weather. The boys talked me into letting them watch Bambi this morning. (I admit it. It wasn't hard to convince me. I was more than happy to sit on the couch with them and drink my coffee)

Like the cool mugs? The boys made them. Usually we would use sippy cups, but I wanted them to enjoy the marshmallows.


Dumping the marshmallows in was a big hit. Conner had killer bed head this morning. Time for a haircut!


Shep is already on his second pair of pants and it's quite early.


He put his straw in upside down.


And then I actually let them drink it in the living room. I'm so past caring about my carpet=)


hehe...love the duck.


Well, that's what I get for letting a 20 mo old drink without a lid. So now we are on to shirt #2 and pants #3. (Shep ended up going through 3 shirts today and 3 pairs of pants)

He would not budge until he had eaten all the marshmallows off the table. I don't blame him.

4 comments:

  1. i love those fun straws... it's all about the memories right??? we are running out of inside things to do around here... we have watched our TV limit for like a month in only two days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good momma to create that wonderful memory! And good for you for being past caring about the carpet. It took me THREE kids to get there. :) (now, I just want it OUT...hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah the endless amount of laundry! This is so sweet :) I love the marshmallows... Levi will love stuff like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem like such a fun mommy, I hope I am just as fun! :)

    ReplyDelete