Friday, April 8, 2011

How to Eat a Freezer Pop

How do you eat this thing Mom? Well, that didn't work.

Maybe I can stick my finger in there and get it out.



Ohhh, you push it up from the bottom. Yummy!!



Guess it's officially summer since we had our first freezer pop. Guess I shouldn't complain...how many places in the states can you swim and eat freezer pops at least 7 months out of the year. I don't mind the heat so much (remind me of that in August!), it's just amount of it. You wake up and it's hot...you go to bed and it's hot. If you don't get your walk in by 8 am, it's not going to happen. At least right now we can enjoy the mornings and evenings still.


Totally unrelated picture. Boys are so competitive. Appartently, even with food. I set a big bowl full of strawberries in the table to go with dinner. I turned around and they had each gotten as many as possible. They can't stand to think of the other guy getting the upper hand and getting more food. You can see we're still working on unselfishness.



Happy week-end everyone! Trying to decide if we might test the pool out.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, those pictures are too cute. I haven't had a freezer pop in forever...that might make a fun date night snack "just because". :)

    ReplyDelete