Thursday, April 28, 2011

Our Favorite Reads

Even my busy boys will sit still sometimes. They love to read and look through books. I wanted to blog about some of our favorite children's series, if any of you Moms need some fresh ideas.


There is loveable Clifford. Shep, especially, loves the Clifford books.

This is a new series we have discoverd. These books are just plain silly. Conner loves them! Jonathon London has also written some real cool truck and train books.




The saw the kid's show Franklin before we found the books. They are similar to Berenstain Bears in that there is always a lesson learned.



The Berenstain Bears was one of my favorites growing up. The one I liked the best was entitled The Messy Room...hmmm, wonder why I liked that one so much??


Another new discovery. Like the Froggy books, these are silly!




This series has been around a long time, but I had never read any of them before. They are hilarious! My favorite story is the one one called "The Cookies".



This is probably one of Conner's favorite books. He loves Babar. We are always having to role play Babar.


The boys love Arthur's Vacation and Arthur's Puppy the best. I love D.W.
Then, of course, there is Curious George. Conner and I have actually read the entire treasury in one setting.


This is one of Shep's favorit series. Each book ends with "Clever Meow". He loves to say that part with me.


Happy Reading!


2 comments:

  1. I love children's books! I can't get enough of them. Last summer, while out garage sale hopping, I found a copy of one of the Froggy books! I'd never heard of them, but they are so cute. I collect the Curious George books, too. Recently, I've been collecting old antique children books. The artwork is adorable, and I just love the story lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! thank you! i am always on the hunt for new stuff to read to annie.

    ReplyDelete