Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm dreaming of a muddy Christmas?

Last Sunday night we did our little Christmas together before packing up and heading to AR yesterday. Notice what's missing on this picture?


So fun to see the excitement they have over little things. Shep's tractor loader. Scored this one at a consignment store for $6!


I'm sure he's thinking, "It's mine...all mine"


Boys loved their little nerf guns.


After a long, long summer of drought, it finally rained and rained and rained. December is usually our rainiest month and it seems like it's always just wet enough to keep us inside. Boys had about all they could take. Shep and I were watching the rain from the porch and suddenly, his face lit up. It was too late to stop him. I know, I'm a bad Mom, but I'm just not crazy about the mud thing.


Pure little boy heaven.

Muddy Christmas from the Stantons!

2 comments:

  1. Molly, I LOVED that you let them play in the mud! So fun. Hope you have the sweetest time with your family. Glad you got to go to AR. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, you were brave to let them play in the mud! Hope your Christmas weekend is wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete