Thursday, December 1, 2011

such a miracle

Life is such a miracle. Little foot and five little toes.


It's so neat to think that God already knows the days ordained for this little one...before the foundation of the world.



Five little fingers. Looks like I'll need to change the title of my blog to thirty sticky little fingers.




Today I'm 20 wks and 4 days. Baby weighed a little on the small size at 11 oz, so either we have a little peanut or the due date is closer to the one I calculated of April 19th (instead of April 15th). Best news is that I've only gained 9 lbs!!


The both boys think the baby is a girl at this point. At first they both said boy. Our goal for Christmas break is to pick some names. We've talked about it once or twice, but not really come up with anything definite.


More than half-way there (hopefully!). We're so grateful and excited.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I can't wait to pick out baby names someday. I think about it all the time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete