Friday, March 16, 2012

30 days

Just 30 more days until baby is due. I think it's finally starting to hit me how soon that is. There has just been so much on our minds lately, like, finding a job and where we're going to live.

We got to peek in on baby yesterday morning. He/she was incredibly active the entire time. This baby not only moves a lot, but is very responsive to things on the outside. Baby is on the small size, weighing around 5 lbs 7 oz, but everything looks great. We're so thankful.

I didn't know if we'd be able to see the baby's face or not, but it wiggled around so much we were able to catch a glimpse. The boys enjoyed seeing the baby open and close it's eyes. The ultrasound tech said, "Looks like this one has your second son's little round chubby and nose." Awww....I told Shep and I think he got embarrassed:)



I made a list of some things I need to do in the next couple weeks to get ready. Washed all the neutral baby clothes last week. It was fun to fold all the tiny little outfits. I love folding baby clothes.



Appointments every week now. It will be here before you know it. No name yet. A few ideas, but I think this one will be named in the hospital. That's what happens when you are indecisive and pretty much freaked out picking a name for your child and your husband's "baby" (dissertation) is due 3 days before the baby #3.

No comments:

Post a Comment