Friday, April 16, 2010

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Just needed to scream here. I feel a little better now. Did any of you have a very defient toddler that turned into a wonderful child? I need some hope today.

Did any of you have a very busy child that is always getting into something? Two days ago he (I'm sure you can figure out which child I'm talking about without me saying) dumped an entire container of cumin seeds on the kitchen floor...that one took a long time to clean up. Yesterday, he got my very expensive Lancome lip gloss out of my purse and "painted" with it on his clothes and sheet. I got it last May for Spencer's wedding and use it very sparingly because it's my favorite. Just now I heard a big crash, while he's supposed to be having his "resting time". He had pulled out ALL the clothes from Shep's drawer and pulled the drawer out? What???? Why do 2 yr olds do things like that. It's wearing me out. Can anyone relate??

3 comments:

  1. Glad you feel better. I usually do that on my twitter when I'm upset, haha.

    Okay, I know I'm not a mom. BUT, my youngest brother Seth, don't know if you remember him...anyway, to this day he was the most HYPER little kid I've ever met. He was into everything, and was always in trouble. But, I gotta say he's one of the smartest little guys I know, and he is very sweet now. He eventually calmed down, but he still has lots of energy too. Has a heart of gold.

    Course, I might be biased. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was that child. My mom still tells stories of how I would wipe out the shelves in the grocery store. I remember sticking my pet goldfish in the outlet (Note: Maybe you want to hold out on buying any fish=) ). I don't know if I turned out okay, but I did teach my Mom to rely on the Lord. Ha. Poor mom.

    I am sorry, Molly. I do think it shows how intelligent that little man is...of course, because he has some pretty smart parents!

    Love you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    My boys are 16 month old and are such a handful!
    I bet they get a whole lot 'smarter' as the moths progress. Wippee! Right?

    I love your blog and the way you write is so original. I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete