Saturday, June 12, 2010

Back Home

It's been a great trip. Going to stay the night in Dallas with friends and head home tomorrow afternoon.

It's always fun to get away from your routine and then equally fun to get back into it! I have lots of new recipes to try and a women's fellowship dinner on Thursday. Conner starts a toddler gym class on Mon. We'll have story time on Wednesdays, park play group on Fridays and lots of pool time and sno cones=) I love summer.

We're very sad to have to say good-bye to two of our favorite friends the same week. I had the privilege to reconnect with a very old friend the past 2 yrs as she and her husband (and two little ones)have lived in Austin. We met another Mommy and little girl at story time a year ago and discovered we were neighbors. Both families are moving back to Houston. This time of life, especially in a university city like Austin is like that. I'm so sad to see them go, but so grateful God put them in my life for a time. Hopefully, we can stay in touch. We spent so much time with these friends!

Pictures from our trip to come soon! Hope everyone has a wonderful week-end.



3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I found you thru a blog hop and i love to connect with moms.I have a 2 yr old son and i so know what you mean by "sleepless nights"! Nice to meet you and hope you check out my corner:

    http://toddlertalesbymommy.blogspot.com/2010/06/knock-on-my-blog-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did i forget to mention that i love to travel and LOVE football?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought of you today, when I read this post: http://jessekpeak.blogspot.com/2010/06/last-minute-decision.html

    ReplyDelete