Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pancake Pantry

A great place to have lunch on a Saturday in Nashville. I heard that Keith Urban and Taylor Swift are seen eating there a lot.

Some cute little feet belonging to the cute little boy that was sitting next to me.

Coloring while we wait for our pancakes.

Conner being very calm. Glad I got it documented=)

Mmmmm...pineapple juice! I've got my spoon ready Mom...let the eating commence.

Still being very calm. This meal gave me hope that maybe someday we'll be able to eat out.

This may have been Conner's first taste of M&M's. I'm sure he was wondering where they had been all his life. He ate all the candy off separately(he did eat the pancakes, too)

Shep ate every last bite and then some.

I won't lie. Yes, I ordered that.

Mom, can I have pancakes with M&M's everyday??

2 comments:

  1. {gasp} I want some of YOUR pancakes!!! Oh my gracious!!!! I have heard wonderful things about the Pancake Pantry. Love the pictures of the boys - they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete