Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Alone to blog!!

Wow, I'm sitting alone, blogging and drinking a cup of coffee. "Now that's something you don't see everyday." (A quote from Pinky Dinky Doo, a kid's show)

We arrived left Austin around 8 am and arrived about 4:30. Remarkably, we only stopped twice. I packed us a lunch to save money, so we found a grassy area at a gas station and had a little picnic. It was kinda hot, but the boys enjoyed watching all the cars, of course! We let them run around for a little while. The boys did pretty good. Neither of them slept much, but there the screaming was limited=)

We're about to head out again in an hour or so to visit Spencer and Ashley in Nashville. Eleven of us are making the treck (minus Luke who is buried in work projects). This will be the first vacation with the entire Stanton fam since before we moved. I think we're going to hit the zoo, the Hermitage, ride a trolley and explore the area. I haven't been to Nashville in probably 10 yrs!

We'll head back to AR on Sunday, stay here through Sat and then stop in Dallas for part of Sat and Sun to visit some friends. Zack and I get to do something very exciting next week as well, but I'll post about that later.

The golfers are back, so I better get dressed so we can pack up the cars and head out! Love to all. I feel so relaxed and happy right now .

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun- can't wait to see you guys when you are back in Conway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nashville! Hope you all have a great trip. :)

    ReplyDelete