Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day


Ok, this first picture has nothing to do with Father's Day, but I thought it was fun. Shep was decorating with some dot art yesterday. I heard him exclaim, "Look, Mom!! I made Target!!" And he did...boy after my own heart.


Had a little pool time this afternoon for Father's day. Shep was a little under the weather, so he wasn't supposed to swim. BUT, he snuck in (with his clothes on!) when I wasn't looking.


Conner started swimming lessons last week and is doing great!! I can't believe how much he has learned in just two lessons.


Dinner. My first time to make kabobs. I must say, I LOVE grilled pineapple.


Shep opted for a hotdog. He was pretty hungry after all that swimming he wasn't supposed to do=)


Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment