Wednesday, June 8, 2011

we don't need a real dog

This plastic one works quite well. Shep rediscovered it recently and named it White. (How's that for a typical name given by a 2 yr old??) He was later rechristened "Trip" after Uncle Daniel's dog.


Taking him out for a little walk. I'll be honest...I'm not a dog person. I'm really not an animal
person at all. I'm sure someday we'll get a dog for the boys, but for now, they are thrilled with their little plastic one.




Being the teacher I am, I used this little game to teach them some things about taking care of a real animal.




The boys enjoyed playing fetch with a real dog at a Memorial Day cook out. Conner found a tennis ball and gave Trip a few lessons. He catches pretty well for a plastic dog=)



1 comment:

  1. plastic dogs are the best! jeff keeps trying to talk me into another one, but i said not until all of our kids are potty trained and sleeping through the night!

    ReplyDelete