Tuesday, June 7, 2011

First Day of School

A very excited little boy on his first day of "school". "Mom, we had lunch and we all at out of our lunch boxes!!"



Me: Conner, I'm going to miss you when your at school. Conner: Mom, I'm not going to miss you because I'm a brave boy=) He did great. (The teacher did say, though, when I asked her, that he would finish his activities before anyone else and get impatient to move on to something else. Sounds like his Mom)

Shep has expressed a desire to go to school too. I thought that would probably happen. After dropping Conner off he said, "I REALLY want to go to Conner's school." Me: I would miss you Shep! Would you miss me? Shep: Nope. You would be sad Mom. You would cry" Me: Well, maybe when your bigger. (I wanted to say, "I don't think I would be crying to have 4 hrs alone=) He probably wouldn't want to go if he realized he wouldn't be in Conner's class. Shep and I have had fun. Today he kept saying, "Just Mom and Shep!!" He's a talkative guy, but he talks almost non-stop when it's just me and him. He's pretty cute.

Man, my boys are getting big!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm so glad it went well and that you got some "alone" time with Shep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I can't believe he is so big now! :)

    ReplyDelete