Friday, August 3, 2012

date time!

Took the boys on a date to the jump zone this morning.  It's the first time I've been able to do something with just them since Julia arrived.  I was going to take them each individually on a special date, but they both wanted their brother to come.  Awww....they really do like each other!  

When Conner realized Julia was not going to come he said, "Are you going to join us in the bounce houses?!"  Well, yes, of course!  


We fought bad guys with Batman.


Shep was a little freaked out that I was jumping and climbing with them.  Guess I've gotten boring the past couple years.  I was climbing after him, pretending to chase him and he said, "Just be Mommy, ok?"  Then later I was talking in a silly voice and he said, "Use your own voice, Mommy."  Can't a mommy have some fun?





Climbed volcanoes.





And braved the stormy seas.








Go Shep!!



Glad for some time with my big boys.  I've missed that.

As we walked out the door Conner said, "It's time to go.  I'm burning hungry!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment