Wednesday, August 1, 2012

new toy

Well, just look at who's getting all big on me!  Miss Julia is almost 14 weeks old.  She weighs around 14 lbs and wears size 6 month clothes.  She smiles, talks and laughs and loves to explore.  


Her hands are her favorite discovery and I think she just might be working on a tooth or two.



Despite our crazy life, she's beginning to settle into a routine.






She looks so small playing in this big toy!



This is so fun, Mommy!!



Still looking a lot like older brother Conner, but we can see some Shep in there, too:)



I LOVE 3-4 month olds.  It's such a happy age.  They are so engaging, but not yet destroying your house.  As Conner says, "Julia is turning into a delightful girl".  Just a month ago, I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the fussy little thing.  Conner is right.  She is becoming quite delightful!

1 comment: