Friday, May 14, 2010

Party Time!

Shep's 1st Birthday Party! Conner had definitely had cupcakes on the brain the past 12 hrs.

The birthday boy with his "1" outfit. Mistake by Mom. Conner wanted a shirt with a number "2" on it. I told him we would make one. Shep wasn't so sure about the party hats.

Two year old brothers are a big help at opening presents. There had actually just been a melt down because we had put the presents away because child number 1 was trying to open them.

Shep really liked this shirt. When I handed it to him he got real excited and started to talk.

Cool new book!

Trying to figure out the blow-thingy with our 5 yr old friend!

I actually have a picture with my child...haha! Mommy and the birthday boy.

Where has this been all my life? I bet they wonder why we don't eat cupcakes every day. Can you imagine having chocolate for the first time? I bet words cannot describe it.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, happy birthday young man!!
    Love the last cupcake eating picture!

    ReplyDelete