Sunday, August 22, 2010

Here We Go

It's been a great summer. I am so grateful for all the wonderful time I got to spend with my husband. It was so refreshing and so needed. I feel ready to get this semester started. The sooner we get started, the sooner we're done...FOREVER!

The semester officially kicks off on Wednesday. I know I'm going to miss Zack, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. One more intense year of coursework and then a year for dissertation. We're almost there! Last year was very difficult for me. I remember watching Zack leave for school that first day holding a 3 mo old with a 1 1/2 yr old by my side. I was tired. I was overwhelmed. I wanted to quit, but God was faithful when I really didn't know how I would make it.

The boys and I will resume our normal routine. Bible study for me on Tuesday nights, storytime on Wed morning, park playgroup on Fri morning and lots of swimming. It will be very nice when we can go on walks and explore again. Conner may at some point have MDO on Tues and Thurs from 9-2. He's on a waiting list, so I hope it works out! (for both our sakes=)

Our church is launching all sorts of new Sunday morning programs. I am going to start teaching Sunday school in Sept. I get to teach 4 year olds! I am very excited. I haven't done anything like this since I was a teenager, so I'm looking forward to it.

Well, that's about it. We'd definitely appreciate prayers as we transition back into school and for provision for our daily needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment