Friday, February 24, 2012

matching

When I was younger I always thought I'd be a "matchey" Mom with my kids and I did match them sometimes when they were really little, but rarely do anymore. Mostly because it's not economical. Shep just wears all Conner's clothes from the year before (they're almost the same size now, so not sure how much longer that will work!) Also, because Shep refuses to wear anything I suggest. Shep and getting dressed don't get along very well.

They were actually sort of matching the yesterday, so I tried to snap some pictures. Good ol' $5 Old Navy shirts. Love that place.






Does anyone eles' kids get really silly when you pull the camera out??? Not exactly the shots I was going for, but hey, they capture the moment.



The boys and I went to a big consignment sale this morning. I didn't find what I was looking for, but did score a Super Man costume for $2. Here is one happy little boy. You can't call him Shep anymore, he's Super Man and will only answer to that.




No, I don't make my bed...pretty pointless. The covers and pillows just end up on the floor anyway. When I do make it, it's even more incentive to mess up.


Oh, we watched Downton Abbey for the first time last night. Think I'm hooked.

1 comment:

  1. cute shots! my girls don't match often either for the same reasons.
    and so glad you liked Downton Abbey!! we are so depressed now that the season is over.

    ReplyDelete