Tuesday, February 14, 2012

v-day fun!

I love Valentine's day. Warning: the following pictures contain large amounts of chocolate.

Last night the apartment office had a chocolate fountain. Of course, we had to check it out. Like the little pajama biker?


Conner with all the loot from his v-day party at school.



Opening their card and candy box this morning.



Yummy pink wheat pancakes with a little whipped cream and fruit.



This morning the boys made chocolate covered strawberries. We were going to give them out to some friends, but I caught Shep lapping up the chocolate.



Serious little strawberry dipper.









We still had some chocolate left, so we dipped some pretzels next.





Oh, so yummy.




It took great restraint, but I only had two.





31 wks, 2 days. Oh the joy of being pregnant for all the major eating holidays. Lately, I've hit the "I feel like I've been pregnant forever" stage. I was thinking about something we're doing next month and the next thought was, "And I'll still be pregnant." Anyone relate??



It was such a gorgeous day. After rest time we headed to Amy's for some ice cream and park time. The boys got their usual: chocolate ice cream with m&m's and gummy bears. Doesn't that sound good? I didn't get anything, but did steal a bite or two from Conner's.








Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. happy valentine's day! your little preggers self is so cute!

    ReplyDelete