Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Brother Time!

Instead of telling you about the wonderful time we had in Whole Foods this morning, here are some pictures from some cute brother time! (The Whole Foods fiasco was mostly my fault, because I broke rule of thumb #1, "Don't take your kids to a grocery store when it's lunch time and they are hungry") I'll just let you image what happened.

We had strawberries on the back porch for afternoon snack.

I put them all in one bowl, so we could work on some sharing=)


They did pretty good! I overheard Conner tell Shep, "Don't worry, I'll help you." I asked him where he got that and he said, "Dora".

I think Shep got the one Conner wanted. I reminded him that he told Shep he would help him.

Sharing sweetly again.


Shep is waiting patiently.
Beautiful face!

Conner started being a little possessive and Shep a little greedy. See how close he's holding the bowl. Shep decided there was only thing left to do, climb onto the table.


Conner didn't like it at first.


But then he decided it was funny.

They're learning!


2 comments: