Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cupcakes!

Conner and I made Easter cupcakes this morning while Shep napped. He was so excited. He could hardly wait for them to finish cooking.

I let him frost his own. We went on the back porch because I figured that was safer=)

He loved it!

The finished product! (I finished it for him...) Yummy!!



We took some over to the apartment office, to some friends nearby. It was just too dangerous to have 24 cupcakes in my kitchen. I also want the boys to learn about doing things for other people.

4 comments:

  1. I love this!!! And it is good that you took them to others...I loved what you said about having 24 cupcakes in your kitchen. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must confess that I ate three cupcakes today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only three, Molly? You have more willpower than me. That is why I had to stop making sweets and baking, much to my family's dismay=)...

    ReplyDelete