Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What's His Name?

Conner has a new friend named Noah. We went over to his house to play yesterday afternoon. He had never met Noah before and on our way over to his house we had this conversation.

Me "Conner, we're going over to Noah's house. I think he has a dog."

Conner smiled, "See his dog." "See his pig."

Me "I don't think Noah has a pig. Maybe he has a toy pig, though."

Conner "See all the animals."

Me "See all the animals? What animals? Maybe Noah has some toy animals."

Conner "See all the animals come out!"

Me "Come out??" "Ohhhhhhh, see them come out of the ark?"

Conner smiled real big and said, "Noah's ark!!"

Conner loves the song "Who Built the Ark" and we got him a little story Bible for his birthday. Hence the confusion=)

5 comments:

  1. That is cute. :) Thanks for the comment on my blog. I have been meaning to write out our story for a long time so I don't forget the little details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you just posted your story. Can't wait to read it later!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that is too adorable! :)

    I will try to write down the Pesto Recipe and message it to you...Josh doesn't have it down on paper, we just make it from memory, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious! You are going to love all these stories that you wrote out some day! I think this is a great way to write down all the cute things the boys do (because I sure enjoy reading). Enjoy your mom and Trent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, that's funny! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete